NAR Federal Credit Union
Recognizing the special financial services needs of REALTORS®,
NAR created a virtual credit union specifically for REALTORS®.
In May 2007, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) CEO Dale Stinton announced the Second Century Initiatives, a host of projects strategically focused on supporting the professional and personal interests of REALTORS®. The initiative included a proposal for the formation of REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, which NAR’s Board of Directors approved enthusiastically. At the 2008 REALTORS® Conference & Expo in Orlando on November 7, NAR announced that REALTORS® had received regulatory approval and a charter for REALTORS® Federal Credit Union. The granting of the charter by the National Credit Union Administration in November 2008 allowed the credit union to commence operations.
Membership Benefits & Requirements
REALTORS® Federal Credit Union is a proud REALTOR Benefits® Program Partner and works closely with the National Association of REALTORS® to ensure that the unique needs of REALTORS® are being met. As a REALTORS® FCU member, you will have access to a diverse portfolio of products and services. To learn more about membership click here>MEMBERSHIP
A Cooperative Approach to Financial Services
Our cooperative approach to financial services allows us to provide you with great rates and low fees. As a REALTORS® Federal Credit Union member you will also have access to our in-depth financial education resources and money management solutions.
REALTORS® Federal Credit Union Field of Membership
REALTORS® Federal Credit Union is partnered with the National Association of REALTORS® and our membership eligibility reflects this common bond. Our field of membership includes:
- Members and employees of the National Association of REALTORS®;
- State and Local Associations and their employees;
- REALTOR®-owned Multiple Listing Services, but not their employees;
- Institutes, Societies and Councils and their employees;
- REALTOR®-owned businesses, but not their employees;
- REALTORS® Federal Credit Union employees & volunteers;
- Family members/household members (Grandparents, parents, spouse, brothers and sisters, children and grandchildren (includes step relationships for parents, siblings and children and adopted children) of the above groups; and
- Spouses of persons who die while within the field of membership of this credit union.
In order to apply for membership, you must know your NRDS ID or the NRDS ID of the person who qualifies you for membership.